We Have the Freshest Reads
At The Polyethnic, we strive to bring our readers the freshest reads written from authors all over the world, hence the name behind “polyethnic”. Whether it’s about girl meets boy, werewolves vs. vampires, love at first sight, finding your lost brother, or even diaries about your high school life, The Polyethnic has you covered! If you believe you have written the next best thing, we invite you to submit to us! Currently, we are accepting all genres in Middle Grade Fiction, Teen, and New Adult. However, we currently do not accept biographies, memoirs and other non-fiction. Below is our submission guidelines.
The Submission Guidelines
WHAT TO FOLLOW
Currently, we are looking for a well-written novella/novel over 40,000 words created by a hard working author who is highly active in working with us to create the next breakout novel. An agent is not required for the submission of your work, but is recommended.
- The author must be at least 13 years or older to submit. If the author is under the age of 18, they must have permission from their parents before submitting to us.
- An attachment of the first three chapters of your novel, typed using black Times New Roman/Arial/Courier/Georgia in the size of 12 point font. The manuscript must be doubled space. Please have a cover page featuring the name of your novel, your name (the author) and have your email and phone number typed below your name.
- In the subject line of your email, please include “Submission: Title of Manuscript”
- In the body of your email,write a brief synopsis of your story and a cover letter stating why you’d like to publish with us.
If you have previously self-published your novel, please include information about when you published it, average monthly sales/downloads, and if this novel is a stand alone or part of a series.
If you are a teen writer under the age of 18 and have posted your work on Wattpad.com or Figment.com, please provide your username and the stats of your story.
All inquiries must be sent to email@example.com. Due to the high volume of submissions received in a daily basis, it will be nearly impossible to answer each and every one and as a result, we will only answer to those we are interested in within six to eight weeks.
Why Publish With Us?
Highly Competitive Royalties
We are authors and readers just like you who have a passion for books. We are a dedicated team who put our authors at the highest levels. Our responses from our support team are fast and with a growing number of followers in our social medias, we promise to help you along the journey. The Polyethnic does not offer advanced royalties, but we offer highly competitive royalties for our authors
What We Will Offer You
The Perks of Being Part of the Team
- Extensive editing and multiple revisions from two to three editors
- An awesome cover
- A team of reviewers targeting your novel’s age rating
- Both print (hardcover/paperback) and digital distribution to thousands of retail and online stores
- Submissions to book bloggers and schedule you on blog tours
- Highly competitive royalties
- One-on-one assistance from our team members
- Remarkable interior design that fits your novel and more!